Just another single dad trying to raise a son in this crazy world. Read about our ups and downs ... and adventures ... as we try to grow up together.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Beautiful Disaster

So how did I get in this beautiful disaster of a life? Bad decisions? Picked the wrong person to marry? God’s will? Probably a little of all of them. Before my son was born, before I was married I felt like I had lived a pretty good life. Like if it all ended tomorrow I would die happy! Good lord nothing could be further from the truth now. I want to live as long as I can to see my son grow, become a man, have kids of his own. I respect life more now since I’ve been divorced and lost half of my time with my son. Lost seeing my step daughter grow up and the relationship we had. I respect and cherish what God has given me.

It shouldn’t take such drastic events in life to open ours eyes to God….but sometimes we need a little kick in the rear to set us on the straight and narrow.

I’ll live this Life until this Life won’t let me live here anymore. ( Big & Rich )

2 Comments:

Blogger Stepping Over the Junk said...

you don't pick the wrong person to marry, you choose the right route to learn the lessons we're supposed to learn

4:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey keep your head up and stay strong.love yourself and your son and keep the faith in the lord above. from keita

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home