Just another single dad trying to raise a son in this crazy world. Read about our ups and downs ... and adventures ... as we try to grow up together.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Wishes

I’ve heard it ten times a day for the last few weeks. “Daddy, you know what I want for Christmas?” And honestly I don’t get tired of hearing it. Maybe somedayday I will, but for now it’s just pretty darn cute. He will be at his Mother’s from Christmas to New Year’s so I took a few days off work to get a little extra Wyatt time. I let him open one present a day until Christmas Eve when Santa brings the rest. That way he gets to play with some of them prior to going to his Mother’s. And yes, I’ve manage to catch his big bright smile on camera.
So for now I’m soaking up all the laughter, smiles and shouts of joy until next week when the sound of silence will lay heavy on our home. You never know just how loud silence can be until you get divorced or lose someone. I’ll keep busy and maybe get caught up on some household chores and wait patiently until Wyatt comes back home.

Merry Christmas to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home