Just another single dad trying to raise a son in this crazy world. Read about our ups and downs ... and adventures ... as we try to grow up together.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Signing Off

Sorry I haven’t written in a while I have been overwhelmed with work and with Wyatt. We’ve been traveling as I told you about in my previous post and now I’m behind at work and at home. My lawn is out of control! I have saved all my blogs in hopes that Wyatt may read them some day and see how much his father has cared for him and if you have the time I encourage you to write down your feelings and thoughts about your children. I have to be honest, each time I sit here and write I’m nearly in tears before I’m finished. Not because I’m sad, but for the overwhelming affection I have for my son. Thank you for reading my ramblings. God bless you and yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home