Just another single dad trying to raise a son in this crazy world. Read about our ups and downs ... and adventures ... as we try to grow up together.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Inhibitions of a 4 year old...

Last week as Wyatt and I drove home from day care, out of nowhere Wyatt asked, “Daddy, do you have hair on your butt?”………Wow! Where did that come from? He continued on,“Well I don’t have hair on my butt. I will show you when we get out of the car!” And you know I believe had we gotten out of the car at that moment he would have. A couple of weeks ago one of Wyatt’s friends came over to play. The boy hadn’t been in our house five minutes when he said, “Mr. Steve I got new underwear their Power Rangers see!” And with that he dropped his pants and there in front of me were a size four colorful pair of Power Ranger underwear!
What makes little boys do these things? I have no idea but it can be hilarious, shocking, sometimes embarrassing and some day they grow out of it. They do grow out of it right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home